‘Ukrainian World’ in Warsaw
Since the beginning of April, ‘Ukrainian World’ has been operating in Warsaw, providing Ukrainian citizens (who reside in Poland) with expert support – both with formalities associated with their stay in our country, and with their psychological problems. ‘Ukrainian World’ is also the seat of the Polish branch of ‘Maidan Museum’ and an institution involved in the promotion of Ukrainian culture in Warsaw and Poland.
Address: ul. Nowy Świat 63, Warsaw
EVERY CITIZEN OF UKRAINE QUALIFIES FOR FREE ASSISTANCE WITH:
• legal issues
• psychological problems
• Finding a job (how to write a resume, where to look for a job)
• adapting to Poland (how to send a child to school, where to seek help)
• contact with officials (translation/interpretation from Ukrainian and Russian; support in official matters)
Assistance is provided in Polish and Ukrainian.
• Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Telephone consultation: (+48) 664 644 601
THE BRANCH OF ‘MAIDAN MUSEUM’
The purpose of the ‘Maidan Museum’ exhibition is to display items associated with the social uprising of Ukraine at the turn of 2014. All the exhibits are from Independence Square and battle sites in Kiev, and serve as a great lesson on modern history.
• Monday-Friday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Weekends from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We would like to invite all the persons interested in Ukrainian culture to our evening debates, demonstrations and workshops. Information regarding the events will be published at maidan24.pl